I have had so many business ideas on my "idea list" in prior years that I never knew where to start - so I never did. I have stayed in my comfort zone, but I am ready to break away.
In the New Year, I promised myself that I would dive into my ideas which meant picking one up at a time and just doing it, even if I have no idea what I am doing!
So far, I l have achieved the following in the New Year:
- Launched a singular Valentine's "Candy Heart" Candle
- I was featured on the Makesy website with my "Maker Success Story" you can click here if you want to read it!
- Started my Candle of the Month Club (no idea what I am doing, but I am doing it! And I will become more familiar with this process and get better at providing an exceptional experience for my customers through the Candle of the Month Club
- Opened 2 new wholesale accounts
- This new blog post -- and many more to come! My goal is to post a new entry each Saturday!
What's coming next:
- A year-round core collection available in candles, wax melts & room spray! This will consist of six core blends that will be made available all year long. The goal is to create consistency within my line and to make wholesale orders run more smooth. I will still incorporate seasonal launches, of course!
- More wholesale accounts locally
- FAIRE storefront for out-of-the-area wholesale accounts (this will make the wholesale order process easy-breezy).
- More fun one-off candle launches similar to the Valentine's Candy Heart candle, but different! Think Easter, Mother's Day and so-on!
- A steady Disneyland inspired collection that stays on the website all-year. This collection will be called "Bring the Magic Home" and I can't wait to get started on this!
There is honestly so much more, but I mainly wanted to share the above with you for now. Thanks for reading!